03 August 2012

What's in a name?

I need a bit of feedback...

I am working on moving my blog over to Wordpress and with that, I'm doing a bit of an inventory of, asking myself all sorts of questions such as... Whats this blog for? Whats my message? Who is my audience? Is the name transferrable over the next few years?  Is there a better name I could use for my site?

The main thing is, I am not quite sure if "Gringa" is going to work globally speaking... In the Western Hemisphere, it is a pretty commonly known word, not only in Central and South America but also North.   Now I am heading to Spain and I learn that gringa is not really used... instead they use the term "guiri" or "yankee" (Bleh!)  I really prefer gringa thank you...

I'm just wondering, maybe I'm over thinking it... but anyway I thought I'd write a post and see what you might have to say...

Any thoughts? Opinions? Speak now or forever hold your peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment